Physical Therapists, Bob Schrupp and Brad Heineck, bring a combined 50 years of experience in physical therapy. They have over 100,000 YouTube subscribers and their clinical expertise is invaluable. Together they give those aged 0 - 101 helpful tips on health and how to treat yourself at home.
In the Below Video, Bob and Brad Demonstrate:
- How to improve posture and keep your pelvis in a safe seating position.
- How to manage pressure and reduce pressure injuries using tilt in space and pressure management cushions.
- How to improve circulation in lower extremities while seated.
- How to adjust the Milano™ to fit each unique patient shape and need.
- How to transport and move the chair, as well as safely apply the brakes.
Click Below to Watch Bob & Brad Review the Milano™:
“This [Milano] chair is probably the best gift you could give a loved one.”
- Bob Schrupp, PT
Late last year, we introduced the Milano™ chair. This tilt in space chair improves seating posture, reduces pressure injuries and is ideal for multi-user environments thanks to its simple adjustability. The Milano™ is an excellent option for the elderly, the disabled, stroke (CVA) survivors and low mobility patients.